Don't wash your iPod. That should seem obvious, right?|
And what if it goes through the laundry?
Don't do what this kid did.
"His mother did the washing and the iPod was in the clothing so it went through the washing machine," Mr Philp said.He was treated at a hospital for breathing the fumes from the burning device. Definitely doesn't rank up there in the "smartest moves" category.
"It wasn't working, the young fella tried to undo it or fix it with a screwdriver and at that stage there was an explosion, or more of a pop.
"It was more smoke than fire but it did leave a burn mark on the cover."